We are the reliable partner your global investment management firm needs for superior fund compliance and AML Officer Services.
Formidium Announces Ironbase Compliance
Formidium, a global leader in providing fund technology and back-office solutions today announced the launch of Ironbase Compliance (“Ironbase”), its new fund compliance division specialized in providing fund compliance services to global investment management firms.
Ironbase is the compliance services division of Formidium, a global fund administrator headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, USA. Ironbase specializes in providing fund compliance and AML Officer Services to global investment management firms. We help our clients adhere to regulatory requirements and industry standards. Our experienced and qualified compliance team will handle all your compliance needs, including AML Officer Services, Blue Sky Filing, FATCA/CRS Filing, Franchise Tax, and more.
Services we offer
The primary responsibility of an AML officer is to comply with AML laws and regulation, prevent money laundering and terrorist financing, and protect the financial institution from reputational and regulatory risks. Ironbase provides AML Officer Services to global investment management firms, ensuring compliance with regulations and industry standards. We guide and support you in addressing anti-money laundering issues effectively.
- We adhere to AML compliance through effective policies, procedures, and controls.
- We evaluate and address money laundering risks by implementing risk mitigation measures.
- We centralize the reporting of suspicious transactions, monitor activities, conduct customer due diligence, and detect potential money laundering indicators.
- We protect the institution's reputation by preventing involvement in illicit financial activities and ensuring AML compliance.
- We receive and investigate suspicious activity reports (SARs) and report them to the Cayman Financial Reporting Authority when necessary.
- We regularly review information from administrators and managers to comply with AML and financing compliance.
FATCA and CRS are laws that require financial institutions to identify and report clients’ tax status and account details to prevent offshore tax evasion. FATCA primarily targets individuals and entities with US citizenship or ties, whereas CRS encompasses over 90 countries and focuses on tax residency. While both FATCA and CRS share comparable requirements for conducting thorough investigations and reporting, the categorizations may vary for a particular entity.
- We can assist with due diligence, reporting, drafting business requirements, and providing compliance training.
- We offer expert FATCA/CRS Filing assistance to investment management firms.
- We adhere to comply with international tax reporting obligations.
- We possess a thorough understanding of the intricate regulatory requirements of FATCA and CRS and their implications for your unique business requirements.
Ironbase specializes in helping investment management companies with Blue Sky Filings. Blue Sky Filings come into play after submitting a Form D filing to the SEC and securing your initial investor. It becomes necessary to perform state notice filings, which involve registering your securities offering with relevant state regulatory authorities. Our dedicated and efficient team channelize towards navigating complex regulations across jurisdictions, so that you’re in compliance with state-level securities law.
- Prepare Form ID. Obtain EDGAR filing codes.
- Prepare and file Form D and its amendments.
- Research state exemptions and filing requirements.
- Provide blue sky spreadsheet with exemptions for historical purposes.
- Prepare and file state securities filings.
Ironbase is a trusted partner for businesses dealing with Franchise Taxes in multiple states. Franchise Taxes are imposed by some jurisdictions, typically at the state level in the United States, on businesses that operate as corporations or limited liability companies (LLCs). Let our expertise handle the complex requirements and regulations of Franchise Tax filings across different jurisdictions for you.
- We provide accurate and up-to-date information on filing requirements, deadlines, and applicable fees.
- We review your financial records and calculate the tax liability.
- We help gather the necessary information, fill out the forms, and submit them to the appropriate state authorities.
- We’ll help you stay organized by managing and monitoring the deadlines for each jurisdiction where your business operates.